I.T Media Solutions is committed to delivering intuitive technical solutions to cater for your business. By providing distinctive integrated systems with a tailored pro-active approach, rest assure you’re in safe hands.
In order to create a clever, functional, and aesthetically pleasing website that accurately represents your brand, our team warrants the time to understand the ins and outs of your business and intended target audience. We believe the user experience (UX) is a fundamental peculiarity required to achieve a predictable and intuitive web experience. I.T Media Solutions is passionate about providing tailored, high-end, and affordable website development solutions for small to medium sized enterprises.
As of 2017, mobile website traffic has surpassed 50%. We ensure our websites are intuitively accessible and responsive across all device platforms. Whether you are using a mobile phone, desktop, laptop, or a tablet, you can expect a seamless user experience across the board.
Ask us anything, we're a friendly bunch.
The cost of a website is determined by several factors including, client budget, website complexity (API’s), number of pages, etc. I.T Media Solutions offers website design and development packages from $1,300 to $20,000+.
Generally speaking, we aim for a 2 – 6-week turnaround for most web development-based projects. However, initial client input, client availability and client feedback influence the speed of completion.
Not at all! I.T Media Solutions works with clients all over the country, and some are overseas! A few virtual meetings and we’ll be on our way!
Yes, all websites developed by I.T Media Solutions are built with longevity and ease of use in mind. Content on websites built by us can be easily updated, altered or removed. We’ll provide you with step by step tutorials, otherwise, we’re just a call away.
Prior to developing the website, we required a 20% deposit to aid in covering associated costs such as, domain/s, hosting, API’s, labor etc. The remaining 80% is only settled when the client revisions are completed.
There are numerous factors that directly influence the speed of ranking such as, development platform, application complexity, etc. On average, a well-built application requires between 1 – 3 months of development.
There are numerous factors that influence the cost of developing an application such as, graphics, effects, platform of development etc. Please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team for a no-obligation quote today.
Whether you need an application from scratch or require additional functionality on your current app, we’ve got you covered.
Our systems integrate directly with our client’s workstations, this allows our technicians to remote into client systems anywhere, anytime. All support that involves offline systems or requires hardware interaction will require a technician onsite.
I.T Media Solutions tailor I.T support services to your business, our technicians deal with their own clients, this enables us to grasp a deeper understanding of your I.T environment. Our locally situated suppliers ensure readily available hardware and software at wholesale prices.
I.T Media Solutions offers casual I.T support to business for an hourly rate of $129.00. However, we offer contracted onsite and offsite support plans for numerous businesses around Australia for $69.00 per hour.
There are numerous factors that directly influence the speed of ranking such as, industry competition, keywords, website complexity, etc. From precedent, clients begin to see results within 2-4 months of their campaign however, more competitive industries can see up to 8 months.
We understand business can change with the weather. Unlike most agencies, I.T Media Solutions do not require a lock-in-contract for SEO services. However, we do recommend a minimum campaign term of three months for optimal RIO.
Keywords are dependent on your website, industry of operation and campaign budget. As a general rule of thumb, we rank our clients from anywhere between 8 – 30 keywords.
Organic website listings appear under the ‘Ads’ section in Google. The higher up a website ranks in search engines, the more visitors the site will receive. Google Ad’s is Googles advertising system which allow advertisers to bid for certain keywords to enable their product/service to appear on Google.
Cost of SEO is determined by several factors including, client budget, industry competition, desired keywords, etc. I.T Media Solutions offers SEO campaigns ranging from $800 per month to $5,000 per month.